3 sides of courtyard: S.E. part original keep, late 15th
cent., remodelled c.1597-9; S.W. part gatehouse, probably
early 16th cent. with vaulted entrance passage; N. part
mansion (2-storey and vaulted basement) dated 1597 and
1599 uniting the two detached portions; symmetrical river
front, angle turrets. Renaissance details. Scale and
platt stair to 1st floor. Fragments of painted ceiling.
Circular doocot with stone spired roof.