Built 1371 but much altered. Roofless remains of Collegiate
church with 17th century sacristy and burial vault to north.
Rectangular in plan with 3 bays. Coursed rubble, with ashlar
dressings. South elevation: pointed-headed door to left has
moulded reveals with dog-tooth decoration and hood-mould,
Kennedy crest above. Cusped slit window to right, and 2
pointed-headed windows with moulded reveals and hood-moulds;
fragments of tracery on window to right. West gable: central
buttress with altered cusped window to right. Tall pointed-
headed window in east gable with traces of reticulated
Interior: evidence of door and window alterations. 2 piscinas
with cusped heads on south wall; pointed-headed tomb recess
on north wall with dog-tooth decoration, beside blocked
pointed-headed door which led originally to later sacristy.
Entrance to burial vault in ashlar-faced west wall; door
Jambs destroyed, but entablature preserved, with Kennedy
crest above, impaled with another.