1790. Single storey, 4-bay, rectangular-plan church hall (formerly parish church) with modern single storey extension to NE and NW elevations. Coursed, tooled stone with cherry-cocking to SE elevation, render to remaining elevations. Raised polished ashlar margins to openings with raised imposts and keystones. Long and short polished ashlar to quoins. Base course, eaves course, moulded eaves cornice. F W Deas World War 1and 2 Memorial to centre of principal elevation. Domed bellcote to SW gable.
SE (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: centred, slightly advanced, full height breaking eaves World War 1 and 2 memorial; raised plinth with bevelled, curved moulding to lower section, flanking pilasters, broken pediment with egg and dart moulding. Stone carved female figure grasping wreath set within niche. Central tablet with roll call of the dead and inscription 'Remember the men of Aberdour who gave their lives in the Great War 1914-1919...they fought and died in the cause of freedom, pro patria' with World War 2 roll call of the dead below. Flanking large round-headed windows, further flanking near full height round-headed windows; doors to lower section. Modern granite plaque to Lieutenant-Colonel Geoffrey Charles Tasker Keyes set between 1st and 2nd bay at head height.
SW ELEVATION: centred rectangular window at gallery level.
NW ELEVATION: late 20th century single storey extension to right, large rectangular window to left.
NE ELEVATION: single storey modern extension, blocked window to upper section.
Timber boarded doors, 24-pane timber sash and case windows with upper Y tracery section to 2nd and 3rd bay. 16-pane timber sash and case windows with upper Y tracery section to 1st and 4th bay, door to each below. Pitched, grey slate roof. Raised, coped ashlar skews. Coped, rendered wallhead stack to N gable, circular clay can. Slightly projecting open arched bellcote to SW; stone plinth, squared column to each corner, shallow stone dome, weathercock.
INTERIOR: modernised late 20th century, earlier features including tongue and groove timber wainscoting to main hall, stone spiral staircase to SW leading to modernised gallery.
GRAVEYARD: large graveyard running to rear NW slope. Predominance of early to mid 19th century grave stones.
BOUNDARY WALLS: random rubble wall enclosing site, Greek doorway to N; broad pillars, heavy entablature, shallow pediment.