Circa 1855. 4-house terrace, part of larger unexecuted
scheme, truncated at E and W. 8-bays; Nos 14 and 16 slightly
taller and shallow advanced, being pavilion of original
3 storeys, attics and basement; polished ashlar, some margins
painted or repaired; doors to right at Nos 10, 12, 14; to
left at No 16. Steps oversailing basement to architraved
doorpiece with brackets supporting wide lintel. Recessed
tripartite doorpiece with glazed side and fanlights. Double
leaf panelled storm doors. Vestibule doors with leaded
coloured glass. Above door, single light architraved window
with panel frieze and consoled cornice. To left (right at 16)
2-storey canted bay window rises from basement with
balustraded parapet at 1st. All windows architraved though
many badly repaired or lost through decay. At 2nd floor
depressed arch windows with bracketted cills and margins;
3-light above bay windows. Sash windows, plate glass glazing.
Moulded band course at 1st floor cills and over 1st floor.
String course at eaves, bracketted cornice, blocking course.
Gabled dormers with round-headed windows steeply pitched
slate French roofs, pronounced pavilion roofs, advanced bays
at Nos 14 and 16. Skews at party walls; axial corniced
stacks, some octagonal cans.
Rear elevation coursed ashlar, sash windows, mainly 4-pane
Cast-iron railings to steps and basement.