Circa 1891-2. 2-storey and attic, symmetrical Italianate
terrace of 2-bay houses. Polished ashlar, rock-faced
squared rubble plinth and side elevations. Sash and case
windows, plate glass. Slate roofs. End houses Nos. 206
and 216 breaking forward with square tower over door
rising above roof height in outer bays, and inner
projecting gabled sections. Entrance in outer bay at
head of stair, corniced with elaborate consoles, console
corniced tripartite window above; narrow, arched 2-light
tower attic windows at 2 sides, stepped architrave. 5-light
canted bay with cill band at ground floor, sculpted
tympana, bracketted cornice forming 1st floor cill band,
roof over 1st floor (brattishing at No 206).
Small arched attic windows in gable (altered No 216).
Nos 208 and 214: entrances at Nos 206 and 216, single
light window above. Plain 3-light canted bay at ground
floor with brattishing, tripartite window above. 2-light
No 210: square tripartite central bay detailed as outer
bays. Console corniced openings to right and left, entry
to right. Dormer.