Dated 1854. 2-storey 3-bay farmhouse with low rear wing. S
elevation: roughly-coursed red rubble with ashlar dressings
and painted slab margins (flanks and rear all whitewashed).
Corniced plain central doorcase (modern door); sash windows
with 4-pane glazing - square 1st floor windows. End stacks
(1 rebuilt); roofed with graded slates.
STEADING: several building dates; irregular-plan. Whitewashed
rubble and ashlar dressings; slate roofs. W range mid/later
18th century with single storey centre-doored former cottage
(stacks removed), wide archway in range adjoining E gable;
ranges run N and to S of latter range; horsemill to E has
lost original roof; large haybarn to NW, gabled roof on large
square rubble-built piers.