Dated 1736. 2-storey, 3-bay farmhouse with alterations and
additions including (? late 18th century) E flanking wing.
Rubble-built with ashlar dressings and margins.
S ELEVATION: gabled central porch added probably late in 19th
century; windows in outer bays doubled to bipartite, re-using
original dressings; margins all deeply-chamfered. Straight skews
and rebuilt end stacks; slate roofs. Blocked low door with
relieving arch at S end of either gable; 2 blocked attic lights
in E gable. Rear (N) additions in 3 main phases: full-height NE
wing mid 18th century with E-facing window with chamfered
margins: addition to E with roof swept over and in re-entrant
angle mainly 19th century.
INTERIOR: re-modelled; wide segmental-arched fireplace with
chamfered edges and oven recesses, formerly built up, exposed
Detached E flanking wing extends S from house with basket-arched
cart opening (now garage) below loft window in S gable; stables
and bothy contained at N end. Deep circular well shaft at NE neatly-lined with red rubble.