1817. Repairs 1832 and, Matthews and Laurie, 1878. Plain,
2-storey, rectangular church with 3-bay flanks. Centre
round-headed, hoodmoulded entrance in east gable approached
by ramp, flanking windows and bipartite above; bellcote
at east gable apex (probably 1878). Symmetrical
fenestration in flanks, 3 long ground floor windows
matched by smaller gallery windows above; small gabled
vestry to rear with secondary entrance.
Interior; original fittings; long gallery with panelled
front filling 3 sides supported on chamfered, square
wooden pilasters; pews in side aisles; centre of church
filled by 2 long communion tables in 2 long parrallel
panelled box pews. Simple 5 sided panelled pulpit against
west gable wall with reeded, pilastered and panelled back-
board. Flanking doors.
Gallery sealed off and east end of church partitioned.
Memorial tablet to Sir John Fowler (1817-1898) of Breamore,
Engineer in Chief of the Forth Bridge. Burial Ground;
rubble walled burial ground with 18th 19th and 20th century
tombs. Burial enclosure with memorial tableys of Kenneth
Mackenzie of Dundonnel (d. 1732) and Alexander Mackenzie
of Ballon(e) (Tarbat Parish) (d.1724). Some upstanding
walling which might be remains of former church.