Circa 1750. Tall single storey range over raised basement,
symmetrical 9-bay long east and west elevations. Whitewashed
rubble with similarly treated tooled rubble dressings.
West elevation; centre segmental-headed doorway flanked
either side by 4 long narrow round-headed louvred windows
with alternating narrow paired slit vents, one above the
other (upper course to serve former loft). Window in outer
north (left) bay enlarged as door; square-headed doorway to
raised basement in outer south (right) bay.
East elevation; similar fenestration and vents as in west,
but centre round-headed doorway somewhat smaller. Ground
slopes away more markedly, enabling raised basement to be
served by various square-headed doorways, that in outer bay
north (right) serving former kitchen(?) Paired round-headed
loft windows in north gable; blocked slit vents in south,
some masked by later gabled addition. End stacks; slate roof.
Interior; loft ceiling removed forming single large interior
with raised timber floor at south end. Northern raised
basement chamber with large mural (gabled end) fire place.