1809-1814. Near-symmetrical 3 x 2-bay hall church of rectangular plan. Harled walls with droved ashlar margins to openings.
W (ENTRANCE) GABLE: near-symmetrical, 2-leaf vertically-boarded timber entrance door with plate glass fanlight in segmental-arched opening offset to right; flanking marble war memorials set in margined recesses. Windows flanking centre in gable; ashlar bellcote on harled plinth at gablehead (bell currently in storage (1996
S ELEVATION: symmetrical, tall round-arched windows flanking centre, windows in bays to outer left and right.
N ELEVATION: symmetrical, windows flanking vestry projecting at centre with timber sash and case window and vertically-boarded timber door in W wall; coped apex stack with circular can.
E GABLE: entrance door at ground in bay to left, blank at right; windows flanking centre in gable.
Stained glass memorial windows of 1896 and 1895 flanking pulpit. Some leaded windows with coloured glass surviving. Purple-grey slate roof with ashlar skew copes.
INTERIOR: flagged floors in entrance vestibules to E and W, dog-leg timber stairs leading off and rising to panelled and grained U-plan gallery supported to timber columns and with raked timber pews. Panelled timber pulpit centring S wall, gothic panel to rear with flanking, engaged, ball finials. Flanking windows, flanked in turn by marble memorial to Mouat family. Vertically-boarded timber wainscoting to hall, timber floor and pews. Timber lining with strapwork to ceiling and gables.
KIRKYARD WALL: drystone walls enclosing kirkyard to S and E; ashlar and rubble enclosure with urn and spear finialled cast-iron railings to Henderson family built into W wall.