Dated 1820 and 1896. Distillery complex of two builds,
all rubble with tooled dressings. Centre L-plan, 2-storey
range with kiln with pyramidal slated roof topped with
pagoda cupola vent, in south arm, with mill room, boiler
house and stillhouse in long south facing elevation, with
tall, later iron banded brick chimney abutting north elevation. Datestone with joint Stafford/Sutherland arms in east gable;
bellcote with gilded weather cock at east gable apex.
3 parallel, mainly single storey, ranges, to south, with long
elevations facing east/west; 2 ranges comprise bonded
warehouses, 3rd includes various stores and former 2-storey,
3-bay house, now converted to industrial use.
To east, range of 7 parallel single storey bonded warehouses
dated 1896, with long elevations facing north/south, each
warehouse becoming progressively shorter in length towards
the north, the roughly triangular site being restricted by
the Clynelish burn to NE, each gable end becoming more
recessed, and stepped along the edge of the burn. Ball
finialled gables; West Highland slate roof.