Rear wing, circa 1866; front block 1880. 2-storey, 3-bay T-plan former manse. Squared and snecked dressed pink sandstone to front; harled secondary elevations; ashlar dressings. Stop-chamfered arrises.
S (FRONT) ELEVATION: symmetrical 3-bay, regular fenestration. Door with bracketed stone canopy; bipartite windows at ground. Small cast-iron rooflight.
W ELEVATION: gable end of front block to S with single windows to 1st floor to left; broad 2-storey older wing set back to N.
E ELEVATION: gable end of front block to S with single windows to 1st floor to left; broad 2-storey older wing set back to N with single storey lean-to in re-entrant angle.
N (REAR) ELEVATION: advanced gable at centre with windows to both floors at centre; window to single storey range to E .
Timber sash and case windows 4-pane windows; 12-pane and hoppers to rear. Ashlar coped skews, moulded skewputts; ashlar coped apex stacks; grey slates.
INTERIOR, not seen, 1995.
OUTBUILDINGS, INCLUDING DRYING KILN, FORMER COACH HOUSE: various single storey rubble buildings to N and E, with flagstone roofs; circular rubble drying kiln and detached former coach house to E.
BOUNDARY WALLS AND GATEPIERS: substantial coped rubble walls enclose immediate gardens and over 8 acres of glebe land; pair of square gatepiers with stepped coping to yard.