1828 with later 19th century alterations and re-casting.
Rectangular church orientated E-W. All rubble with ashlar
base course; tooled and polished ashlar margins and
dressings. Original pointed-headed entrances, with
recessed doors and deeply chamfered architraves in outer
bays; double-leaf panelled doors with Gothic detailing.
4 long pointed-headed later 19th century windows rise
through wallhead into finialled gablets; similar
fenestration to rear. Single original hoodmoulded
pointed-headed windows with Y-tracery in east and west
gables. Lattice-pane glazing.
Later 19th century finialled Gothic bellcote at east gable.
apex; triangular skews and shaped skewputts of same date.
Slate roof; stone ridge.
Interior; re-cast to west with later 19th century
fittings. Off-centre octagonal cusped panelled pulpit and
back-board, with short stair with moulded handrail and
brass barley-sugar twist balusters. Gothic panelling to
east gallery front.
Sunday school room; simple rectangular harled former
watch-house; centre door and single modern window; end
stacks; slate roof.
Burial ground and entrance; large square rubble walled
burial ground; roughly/tooled cope to wall; 18th and 19th
century tomb stones.
Harled arched entrance with contrasting painted margins
and cornice; inscribed plaques with names of fallen of
1914-18 war, with further plaque added for 1939-45. Pair
wrought and cast-iron carriage gates.