Dated 1907. 2-storey, half-timbered Parish Council Chambers and Registrar's Office. Stugged ashlar blocks of varying size, harl with timber lattice, and ashlar dressings. Roll-moulded doorcase; stone transoms and mullions.
ENTRANCE ELEVATION: half-round stone porch angled in bay to right of centre with deep-set timber door and window to left, large carved panel worded '1907 PARISH COUNCIL CHAMBERS' breaking stone balustrade and surmounted by segmental pediment. Gabled bay behind with small bipartite window to outer right at ground and further window to centre above. Lower, swept-roof hall to left of centre, with 2 4-light transomed window.
SIDE ELEVATION: asymmetrical elevation with full-height dominant shouldered stack incorporating ground floor window in bay to left of centre, further window to outer left at 1st floor. Centre by with door (accessed by wheelchair ramp) and 2 adjacent windows to left, and tripartite window to 1st floor. Slightly advanced, full-height canted and gabled bay to outer right with tripartite window to each floor.
SIDE ELEVATION: broad gable to centre with door below tripartite window in canted bay to right, and window to left at 1st floor; narrow link bay to right with window to ground and small bipartite window above, gabled bay of hall projecting to outer right.
REAR ELEVATION: asymmetrical elevation with variety of elements including 2 chimney breasts breaking eaves, and single storey piend-roofed wing.
Small-pane glazing patterns in timber sash and case windows except to W. Grey slates. Ashlar stacks with cans; plain bargeboarding with deeply overhanging eaves and cast-iron downpipes with decorative rainwater hoppers.
INTERIOR: some decorative plasterwork; large fireplace in small hall and timber panelling to ground floor.