Dated 1710, extended to E late 18th to early 19th century and altered later. 2-storey, 6-bay, L-plan farmhouse. Harled with painted margins to S and E, random rubble to NW, squared and snecked rubble with ashlar quoins to NE.
S (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: 3 symmetrical bays to right of centre, small porch with flanking windows at ground and regular fenestration close to eaves at 1st floor; slightly lower bay s to left with window to centre, door to right and garage door slapping to left below dated lintel inscribed with initials ?TO IB?, small traditional rooflight to centre.
N ELEVATION: advanced gable to left of centre with 2 windows to ground and further window to 1st floor right on return to right; lower recessed bays to right of centre on ground sloping steeply to E, 2 timber doors to left at ground and window to right of centre, broad timber door abutting eaves to outer right at higher ground level; 3 regularly disposed small windows to 1st floor.
W ELEVATION: advanced gable to left of centre with 2 windows to ground and small window to left in gablehead, narrow stair window on return to right abutting recessed face of bays to right of centre with 2 windows to each floor, that to 1st floor right bipartite and breaking eaves into gablehead.
W ELEVATION: blank gable.
Mainly 4-pane and plate glass glazing patterns in timber sash and case windows, margined stair windows. Angus stone slates to 1710 block, and grey slates. Coped ashlar stacks with thackstanes, shouldered wallhead stack to N. Plain bargeboarding with overhanging eaves.
BOUNDARY WALLS: rubble boundary walls.