1867, with later additions. Former United Presbyterian single storey church and manse in 6-bay range (grouped 3-3), with church to N end, wing projecting to E from rear of manse. Harl-pointed walls with stugged sandstone dressings.
W (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: asymmetrical, 12-pane timber fixed-lights to regularly-fenestrated church to left of centre; entrance door of manse with flanking 12-pane timber sash and case windows to right of centre.
N GABLE: modern gabled addition projecting; gabled ashlar bellcote at apex of principal gable with fleur-de-lys finial and pointed-arched opening containing bell.
E (REAR) ELEVATION: gabled wing advanced at outer left, 4-pane timber sash and case window in re-entrant to right, 12-pane timber fixed-light to church at right.
S GABLE: ground floor obscured by later lean-to wing; single 4-pane sash window offset to right in gablehead.
Modern grey slate roof with concrete skew-copes; stugged sandstone apex stacks to manse with stone copes and circular cans; extended single-flue stack to E wing with circular can.
BOUNDARY WALLS AND RAILINGS: random rubble wall enclosing garden to E; cement-rendered and lined dwarf wall to road surmounted by decorative cast-iron railings with cast-iron gates.