Circa 1890, with early 20th century addition. 2-storey, plain Greek revival villa. Cream sandstone, squared and snecked, with ashlar base course (battered), 1st floor lintel/eaves band. Block-cornices to windows.
S (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: advanced, gabled bay to right with 5-light bowed and block-corniced window at ground, corniced bipartite at 1st floor with corbelled lintel; corniced tripartite window in recessed bay to left, corbelled lintel, with bipartite at 1st floor. Doorway in narrow recessed bay to outer right with round-arched opening in advanced, corniced panel. Billiard room addition recessed again to outer left.
N (REAR) ELEVATION: window at ground to outer right and out-of line above; lean-to service projection at ground to centre and left with door flanked by barred windows; stair window to centre of 1st floor with decorative border glazing pattern. Billiard Room extension to outer left, piend-roofed with narrow windows flanking wallhead stack. Timber plate glass sash and case windows. Timber bracketed eaves. Grey slates to pitched and piended roof. Coped ashlar wallhead stacks.
INTERIOR: appropriately plain decorative scheme to original villa, with severe timber chimneypiece, simple plaster cornices. Billiard Room with timber wainscot, shallow segmental vaulted ceiling, scrolled plasterwork detail to wallhead frieze, decorative stained glass windows.