Dated 1818 with later additions. Originally L-plan former mill but now approximate T-plan with warehouse, now garage, adjoining to SE. Rubble with some harl-pointing, later cement pointing.
SW JAMB: piend-roofed jamb advanced off-centre to left, coursed rubble, sited on falling ground with battered W corner. Plate glass modern window directly under eaves; wooden forestair to door on right return. 3 openings at ground on left return, 2 windows blocked to outer right, garage door to left. Block recessed to outer left, narrow door at centre ground, window at 1st floor directly under eaves to right, multi-paned blocked window; cast-iron rooflight.
WAREHOUSE: recessed to outer right, enlarged door, iron beam at centre; 2 cast-iron rooflights symmetrically disposed. SE ELEVATION: M-gable; blank gable to outer left; gable to right, blocked opening at ground right, blocked opening at centre in gablehead.
MILL: NE ELEVATION: largely blank main range of mill on falling ground to N; single storey warehouse wing attached on higher ground to outer left; 2 cast-iron rooflights symmetrically disposed. Gable; rubble at upper stages, droved red sandstone ashlar for wheel outshot; joist sockets of former lean-to roof. Wheel in situ, cast-iron overshot, paddles missing; window off-centre to left in gable; 2 flanking narrow openings. Block to right; window at ground outer right; cast-iron rooflight.