1906. 3-storey, 3-bay tenement with chamfered corner bay to W and 2-bay angled E elevation. Renaissance detailing to stugged squared and snecked sandstone principal elevations with polished ashlar dressings; harl-pointed stugged rubble rear elevation. Base course, cill courses at all floors, corniced shopfront, 2nd floor, and eaves. Wallhead raised to scroll-flanked corniced parapets at angled end elevations.
S (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: near-symmetrical, with additional chamfered corner bay to left. Tenement door centred at ground flanked by panelled pilasters with paired brackets at frieze and segmental pediments over cornice. Tripartite windows at 1st and 2nd floors above, latter corniced, rising into raised and corniced parapet with carved panels and pyramidal finials. Bipartite windows at 1st and 2nd floor in bay to left. Chamfered corner bay blank at ground, corniced window at 2nd floor rising into raised and corniced wallhead.
E ELEVATION: 6-panel, 2-leaf timber shop door with plate glass fanlight at ground adjacent to corner, strip pilasters flanking, matching those of S elevation, 2-pane timber fixed-light to shop window at ground in bay to right; tripartite windows at floors above, corniced parapet at eaves surmounted at right by corniced pediment with circlet in tympanum.
N (REAR) ELEVATION: irregularly fenestrated, 3 wallhead stacks and
2 gabled dormers breaking eaves.
Timber sash and case windows, predominantly with 2-pane lower sashes and 6-pane uppers. Purple-grey slate roof with red ridge tiles and cast-iron gutters and downpipes. Stugged and coped apex stack with circular cans to W gable.