Dated 1733 at lintel, reconstructed early 19th century.
Symmetrical classic, 3 sides of square, open to south,
2-storey; central archway, 2-window either side, pedimented
fronts to wings with tripartite windows, segmentally arched
at 1st; interesting treatment of east elevation, central
3-bay section with rudimentary pilasters and segmentally
arched openings. Rubble-built with droved ashlar dressings,
slated. Cattle court inserted later in 19th century,
interesting construction; sunk court, raised central gangway
with raked radial members supporting semi-circular timber
trusses. Slated roof.