Bell-tower Circa 1300. restored by William Mackison
(Stirling) 1864. Free standing, close to NW angle of nave,
large 3-storey ashlar built with vaulted ground floor 64'
high, 2 windows of 2 lights on each face at belfry stage.
Foundations: Church and cloistral buildings with outlying
buildings on E. Remains of W doorway of church fairly entire.
Excavated by Mackison 1864. Collection of fragments preserved