Craig Barr and Cook architects. Circa 1910. Beaux Arts
Renaissance 4-storey 4-bay bank outer bays set slightly forward.
Ashlar. Ground floor; doors to outer bays with carved
architraves, friezes and consoled cornices. Windows to
centre with cavetto frames in chanelled ashlar. Over doors,
pairs of giant fluted Ionic pilasters rise full height
flanking windows of outer bays. All have windows 15-pane
sashes. Centre windows architraved. Outer windows of 2nd
and 3rd floor windows with keystones interrupting architrave
of central entablature. Frieze with consoled over outer
bays and modillioned eaves cornice over all parapet
over, slightly canted to outer bays.