Circa 1735. Long single storey and attic, 7-bay former store-house (now shop) of rectangular plan with flanking closes and gable to street. Random rubble walls with stugged and droved sandstone dressings.
E (ESPLANADE) ELEVATION: wide opening with modern 2-leaf vertically-boarded timber door centring gable at ground, integral rubble buttress advanced at left with Grieg?s Pier inscribed in stonework above, door with plate glass fixed-light centred in gablehead, flat stone at apex.
S (GRIEG?S CLOSS) ELEVATION: 7-bay elevation, corbelled out at mid-height between 2 bays to outer right. Boarded window in bay to outer left; rubble-infilled door in bay to right; 12-pane timber sash and case window in bay to right; bay to right blank at ground, rubble catslide dormer with boarded opening, breaking eaves above, accessed by rubble stair and stone slab bridge over close; modern glazing in bay to right, brick and glazed infill in penultimate bay to right, paired doors in bay to outer right.
N (CAMPBELL?S CLOSS) ELEVATION: 4 bays, grouped at right, vertically-boarded timber doors in each bay, 2-leaf in 2 bays to outer right, infilled opening over lintel in bay to left.
Grey-purple slate roof with ashlar skew copes to E gable.