Early 18th century, possibly incorporating earlier fabric. 3-storey and 2-storey, crowstepped house in irregular terrace to S and on ground falling to W. Harled with painted margins. Re-used strapwork cartouche. Dividing course.
W (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: timber door to outer left with cartouche above dated '1638' and initialled 'MA ML', enlarged window to right and further door beyond; advanced bay, also with enlarged window, to outer right. 2 windows to left of centre at 1st floor, window to advanced bay and further window on return to left; 2 windows close to eaves at 2nd floor and further small window below catslide roof on left return of advanced bay.
N ELEVATION: steps (listed separately) up to E. Small window to outer right at ground, further window to outer right and blinded window to outer left at 2nd floor.
E ELEVATION: segmental-headed door to centre and 2 windows to left; wall of Parish Church graveyard (listed separately) abutting to right of centre and further window beyond; 2 rooflights above.
12-pane glazing pattern in timber sash and case windows; fixed small-pane glazing to ground W and casement windows to E. Pantiles with deep slate eaves easing course; advanced bay to W right slated. Coped and harled grouped stacks with cans.
INTERIOR: 1st floor room to rear with plaster masque and room to front with exposed beams and carved ship in roundel.
BOUNDARY WALLS: coped rubble boundary walls to rear (see Notes).