1820, single-storey, square plan, harled rubble with exposed
dressings East front: plain plinth, chanelled quoins, cornice
and blocking course; centre part recessed with 3 bay.
Ionic colonnade forming porch with entrance behind, flanking
windows have moulded architraves and cornices. West front:
centre projecting semi-octagonal bay, chanelled quoins at
angles. Piended and platformed slated roof. Stable range
to north linked to house by dwarf wall with cast-iron
railings: single-storey and loft, originally 4 bay,
lengthened by one bay to north. West front: original
windows (blocked) have moulded surrounds. East front:
coach-houses to left, loft door in piended dormer at centre,
bracketted eaves. Piended slated roof with central
timber octagonal lantern with fish weathervane.