Probably Matthews & Lawrie, circa 1865, Germanic-Italianate,
rough ashlar with ashlar dressings and composition ornament.
2 storeys, 3-bay North West front, right-hand bay advanced
and gabled with ground floor bow window with lotus-capital
engaged columns and broad eaved roof with cresting,
stilted round-arched bipartite window at 1st floor; round
arched doorpiece with attached columns with foliated
capitals at centre; at left, bipartite window at ground
floor; all 1st floor windows have stilted round-arches.
North-east elevation 3 bays with right hand canted bay window
at ground floor. Bargeboards, idiosyncratic detail. Cottage
at east, 1-storey and attic, 1 window and door. Garden
wall rubble; gatepiers of composition, tops with shell