Foundation stone laid 1910. Large, cruciform-plan church, built for the Established Church, correctly oriented with single (S) aisle, transepts, and church halls to E. Decorated tracery. Asymmetrically-placed square-plan entrance TOWER at NW, with tall lower stage, pointed entrance portal to N with square billet-moulding; open belfry stage with pair tall, shallow-arched openings with trefoil cusped tracery to each elevation, shaped crenellated parapet with crocketted pinnacle asymmetrically placed over NE angle. Steep-pitched grey-slated roof with red ridge tiles, swept down low (bellcast) at S over low S aisle.
N (RONALDSHAY CRESCENT) ELEVATION: entrance tower, right, 2 windows of nave set-back at centre, with curvilinear Dec tracery, slim transept gable projecting to left, deep chancel set back behind subsidiary single-storey entrance, left.
W GABLE: 2 2-light curvilinear windows at upper level divided by central buttress and canopied niche, square headed 2 lights below. E-facing windows of church halls replaed in unsympathetic fashion with aluminium framed windows.
INTERIOR: timber pointed barrel roofs to nave, chancel and transepts, joining as elaborate groin vault in front of pointed chancel arch, which has round billet moulding; polished ashlar octagonal shafts to nave arcades; single (S) aisle, with mono-pitched roof with latticed cross-braces. Window tracery: E chancel window Perp/Dec transitional tracery, with stained glass; transepts Flamboyant/Curvilinear, with clear leaded glass; 3-light cusped S aisle windows with stained glass, detached arcaded screens in front, free-standing shafts rising from sloping cills.