Charles Wilson, architect, 1855. French Renaissance pair of symmetrical curved terraces. 3 storeys and attic over basement; terminal pavilions slightly taller and with individual roofs. Polished ashlar, channelled at ground, painted or stonecleaned. 2-bay elevation per house, each with 2-storey canted bay windows with plain parapet.
Steps oversailing basement to tripartite doorpieces with consoled cornices; continued as 1st floor band course.
All windows architraved; tripartite above bays; 1st floor with lion mask consoles and cornices; 2nd floor pavilion windows also corniced. Sash windows, plate glass or 4-pane glazing. Continuous string courses at 1st and 2nd floor cills; bracketted cornice. Round headed dormers with spike finials; pavilion dormers grouped as pedimented Venetian windows. End and axial stacks; those to Park Street South with incised geometric decoration; steeply pitched slate roofs. Good cast-iron railings to basements and some steps; otherwise step parapet of stone with scroll details.
Interiors: Corinthian column screens: good plasterwork ceilings and cast-iron balusters to stairs. Flanks detailed as pavilions with single storey canted bay window to 1st floor except at No 1 Park Terrace which has square bay window. No 1 Park Terrace single storey
addition to rear (3 Park Street South) billiard room with interior by J A Campbell 1900; painted ashlar, broken pedimented niche above door and square end bay.
Interior: panelled with inglenook fireplace, plaster frieze and stained glass. Elaborately carved doors. No 14 and 19 Park Terrace; doors now tripartite windows.
Flank to 24 Woodlands Terrace: 2-4 Park Terrace East Lane corniced ashlar mews/billiard room.