A Hunter Crawford, 1891, incorporating earlier 19th century range to NE. 2-storey L-plan range of warehouses and workshops with modern single storey shed partly infilling courtyard. Cream sandstone, coursed rubble to Maritime Lane elevation, squared and snecked rubble with tooled ashlar dressings to Maritime Street.
NW (MARITIME STREET) ELEVATION: 3-bay; segmental-arched pend opening to centre; single window at 1st floor. To right paired window at ground floor with 3 single windows above. To left, as above with doorway flanking windows at ground. Wallhead stack to right of centre.
NE (MARITIME LANE) ELEVATION: 11-bay with single storey screen wall with 3 openings and eaves course and blocking course to outer left. Earlier range to left with irregular altered openings, but generally smaller square openings at 1st floor. Rebuilt range to right with single windows, rectangular pend at junction with earlier building and segmental-arched doorway to right, wallhead stack.
COURTYARD ELEVATION: brick with stone dressings to later W block, forestair to left. Single openings, 2-bay raised timber attic to left and single storey modern addition.
Small-pane timber sash and case windows and fixed casements, some modern replacements. Piend slate roof to later building, 2 wallhead stacks (see above); corrugated iron roof to earlier range.
INTERIOR: not seen 1993.