Thomson, dated 1885. 4-storey corner tenement with shops at ground floor and Free Renaissance details. Cream sandstone, droved ashlar with polished dressings, coursed and squared rubble to rear. Continuous cornice above ground floor with pedimented angle pilasters; cill band courses to all floors; eaves cornice with blocking course, coped angle dies and decorative cast-iron brattishing; 1st floor windows with shouldered architraves and dentilled cornice; 2nd floor windows with carved lintels and hoodmoulds; angle pilasters channelled at 1st floor; ashlar mullions.
SW (GREAT JUNCTION STREET) ELEVATION: 5-bay including curved corner bay to outer left; replacement shopfronts at ground floor. Corner bay with doorway in chamfered corner, curved bays above corbelled over carved Neptune?s (?) head, bipartite windows. 4 bays to right with single window to centre bays; bipartite windows to outer bays; 2 wallhead stacks (to right truncated).
NW (HENDERSON STREET) ELEVATION: 4-bay; replacement shopfront at ground floor. Single windows to centre bays, to centre at 1st floor commemorative panel and street name; single windows to outer bays; wallhead stack to centre.
NE (REAR) ELEVATION: single windows; 2 wallhead stacks (rebuilt).
Timber sash and case windows, mostly plate glass glazing, some 4-pane, some modern replacements. 5 wallhead stacks (see above), to SW and NW with serrated cope, octagonal cans.
INTERIOR: not seen 1993.