Early 19th century, warehouse to rear George Simpson, 1894. 3-storey and attic 3-bay town house with small warehouse to rear. Cream sandstone, polished ashlar ground floor (badly laminated), stugged ashlar above, coursed rubble with droved dressings to rear and sides. Architraved windows at ground floor; band course above ground floor; moulded 1st floor cill course; dentilled eaves cornice with blocking course.
E (FRONT) ELEVATION: columned doorpiece in bay to left with frieze, cornice and blocking course, panelled door and original fanlight with radial astragals. Regular fenestration (blinded at 2nd floor at centre). Canted dormer to centre with piended roof.
W (REAR) ELEVATION: single windows, barred at ground floor. Single storey piend-roofed outhouse to left.
N AND S ELEVATIONS: adjoining neighbouring buildings; gabled with coped apex stacks.
WAREHOUSE: 2-storey 4-bay, squared and snecked stugged rubble; large opening at ground floor with sliding timber doors; doorway at 1st floor with triangular dormerhead and timber hoist.
Timber sash and case windows, 12-pane and plate glass glazing. Slate roof with lead flashings; 2 apex stacks (see above).
INTERIOR: not seen 1993.
Low boundary wall to front with curved coping, later railings.