Originally 13th century. Rectangular plan 56'4" x 25'
rubble built 3'2" thick walls. Fine Transitional S.W. door
-way with nook shafts and bell capitals; bar-hole to door.
Remodelled early 16th cent, fine sacrament house of that
date inserted into interior of small lancet window; 2 17th
cent. windows in s. wall, ogee headed panel over S.E. doorway
with (later) M.A.S. 1658 inscription. M.W.D. 1638 at S.E.
skewput. Bellcote dated 1664; repaired 1785 unroofed 1810-11.
Within Church Gordon coat of arms 1557; 1580 slab. 6 panels
from pulpit preserved at Clova House.