John Henderson, 1843 with later additions. Rectangular-plan, plain, gabled gothic church, aligned E-W, with bellcote to E. Stepped, clasping buttresses. Base course, continuous window impost height string course, moulded eaves course. Saw-tooth coped skews, gabletedskewputts. Pointed-arch windows, chamfered reveals, deep pitched cills.
S (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: 4-bay, regular fenestration, steeply pitched gabled entrance porch to outer left; diagonal clasping buttresses flanking stone steps to pointed-arch entrance, double roll-moulded to reveal, engaged columns with foliate capitals; modern timber door and fanlight, pointed-arch ventilation slit to gablehead; pointed segmental-arched inner entrance within inscribed pointed-arch, dated 1843 above; 2-leaf, boarded timber door with strap hinges.
N (SIDE) ELEVATION: 4-bay, regular fenestration, later addition to NE corner; 3-light window, harled, slated piended roof.
E (END) ELEVATION: stepped tripartite lancet window, continuous cill course.
W (END) ELEVATION: single storey, gabled chancel abutting to centre, stepped tripartite to centre.
Leaded windows. Grey slates, lead flashing. Cast-iron rainwater goods.
INTERIOR: plain, whitewashed interior; ashlar margin to pointed-archway to chancel, engaged columns with plain capitals supporting arch. Stone corbels supporting exposed roof beams. Stone steps to chancel. Stone pulpit and font.