CHURCH: rectangular roofless church incorporating medieval
fabric, with base of 14th century tower at W gable and 16th
century porch at SW. Building remodelled and re-cast for
Presbyterian worship in earlier 18th century, probably 1739.
Rubble, ashlar dressings and margins.
4 earlier 18th century long square-headed windows light S
of hoodmould. Ribbed vaulted interior with centre boss.
elevation with single small gallery window in each outer bay
Entrance to church within porch closed by nail studded
and W gable. Centre rear forestair (to former gallery) and
double leaf plank door with hand wrought handle date 1739.
second forestair at E gable (leading to former laird's loft).
Various mural tablets set in church walls, both within and
Bellcote (probably 1739) at W gable apex.
without; also re-used fragments of carved stonework.
TOWER: base of tower at W gable with long pointed-headed
PARISH CROSS: probably 14th century. Tall, tapering stone
lancet window; vaulted interior.
shaft, square with chamfered angles; decorative carved band
PORCH: pointed-headed entrance with simple nook shafts,
near top; worn head. Original stepped stone base.
stylised quatrefoil detailing decorates moulding above
MORTHOUSE: dated 1830. Simple rectangular morthouse. Harl
imposts, stylised ball-flower ornamentation on upper edge
pointed rubble, tooled and polished ashlar dressings.
Entrance in S gable with dated and inscribed roundel above
lintel; squat apex finial, end stack at N.
BURIAL GROUND: walled burial ground. Various burial
enclosures including 18th century Dunbar enclosure; 17th,
18th, 19th century and subsequent tombstones.