There are no additional online documents for this record.
- Category: B
- Date Added: 23/02/1971
- Date Removed: 06/11/2017
- Local Authority: Scottish Borders
- Planning Authority: Scottish Borders
- Parish: Broughton, Glenholm And Kilbucho
National Grid Reference
- NGR: NT 11051 36813
- Coordinates: 311051, 636813
The monument remains scheduled (see SM2779)
Remains of an 18th century church with gable bellcote, an earlier burial aisle, in old graveyard. The structure was abandoned in about 1803 when a new church was built at Calzeat to serve the united parish of Broughton, Glenholm, and Kilbucho.
Statement of Special Interest
Scheduled Ancient Monument, No 2779.