Post 1850. 2-storey and basement, 3-bay house. Whin rubble, squared and snecked to W elevation. Polished granite dressings; raised margins and rusticated quoins to W. Later 2-storey wing adjoined at ridge level to E; brick to N and S, painted rubble to E.
W ELEVATION: ashlar doorcase at centre, with cornice and blocking course; panelled door with plate glass fanlight; granite steps with cast-iron balustrade oversailing basement. Regularly disposed fenestration; smaller windows at 1st floor; window to outer bays at basement.
S ELEVATION: window to left at 1st floor. Boarded opening to right at ground floor.
N ELEVATION: window to right at 1st floor. Boarded opening to right at ground floor.
E ELEVATION: window at ground and 1st floor to right. Wing adjoined to left and centre; blank E gable built into hillside; door to left, and 2 windows at ground and 1st floor to S; 2 windows at ground and 1st floor to N, including bipartite window to left at ground.
Sash and case windows, 4-pane glazing to W elevation, variety of plate glass, 4-pane and 12-pane glazing to remaining elevations. Sawtooth skews to wing. Gablehead stacks to N, S and E. Graded grey slates, larger to wing. Tall square cans.