A McGregor Mitchell, 1890. Rectangular-plan gothic church. Snecked cream sandstone rubble, ashlar dressings, plain red tile roof. Base course, moulded eaves course, ashlar-coped skews with skewputts, buttressed nave and gable. Squat 3-stage tower at SW angle, 3-light louvered belfry apertures to 3rd stage at S and W elevations, crowstepped pediments at parapet with blocked aperture and finialled octagonal pinnacles at angles. Pointed windows, trefoil-headed to ground floor front elevation and belfry apertures.
S GABLE: door to tower at left with pointed-arch doorcase, multiple-moulded to head, circular opening above, narrow 2nd stage blank, belfry apertures to 3rd stage; central bay slightly advanced to right, 3-light window to ground floor, geometric-traceried window to gallery, vesica above, Celtic-cross finial; slightly recessed bay to right with 2-light window.
E ELEVATION: pointed-arch doorway within pedimented doorpiece to left, 5 windows to right. W ELEVATION: tower to right, window to 1st stage with narrow window above, belfry apertures to 3rd stage; 5 windows to left. N GABLE: single storey vestry.
INTERIOR: not seen
GATEPIER AND BOUNDARY WALL: 2 capped and panelled gatepiers, coped snecked rubble boundary wall.