16th century, with 1689 and later alterations. 2-storey and part-basement, 3-bay farmhouse with single storey extensions. Whitewashed rubble with some quoin strips, stone cills and painted margins. Corniced, roll-moulded doorpiece. Stone mullions.
N (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: projecting bay to centre with moulded doorpiece incorporating relief carved lintel with 'MRC?IS 1689', deep-set boarded timber door and 3-part fanlight; re-entrant angle to left with low piend-roofed bay with window in return to left, and tiny window to 1st floor of set-back face; further single storey piended
projection with bipartite window and single window on return to left in re-entrant angle to right, this adjoining single storey bays projecting at outer right.
E ELEVATION: blank gabled elevation.
S ELEVATION: bays grouped (2-1). Part basement to left; centre bay with pitch-roofed porch, door slightly to left at basement, window to centre at ground and door on return to right, windows in flanking bays (that to right converted to bipartite), further windows in adjoining single storey bays at outer left; regular fenestration to 1st floor; 3 small cast-iron rooflights above.
4-, 8-pane and plate glass glazing patterns in timber sash and case windows. Grey slates. Mutuled brick stacks.
INTERIOR: not seen 2002.