Earlier to mid 19th century. Quadrangular steading with additional W range adjoined, sited on falling ground. Whitewashed rubble with squared rubble and ashlar dressings, later dressings in brick. Former open cattle courts at centre, now with modern roof (1990).
S RANGE: cartshed and granary to right, 2 segmental carriage arches retained, later machinery opening inserted to outer right; granary opening above. Tall segmental pend at centre (apparently raised from original height). 2 stable doors toleft with piend roofed dormer breaking eaves above ventilation panel.
N RANGE: single storey with opening to cattle courts at centre; crenellated, concrete silo, circa 1920, James Scott and Son, Aberdeen, set into E side of range and entered therefrom.
ADDITIONAL W RANGE: 2-storey bank (former farmhouse ?) at SW corner of quadrangle on falling ground, with 1st floor windows blocked or part-blocked, door at centre; additional bay with half-piended roof to N end and painted brick modern projection to outer elevation with machinery doors; lower, 3-bay cartshed and granary adjoined to S wih lean-to addition to outer elevation. Substantial, whitewashed concrete byre divisions retained on interior. Graded, grey slates largely retained; corrugated asbestos and sheet metal to remainder. Rubble retaining wall to S.