Built 1864 as Episcopalian Mission Hall, consecrated 1868; remodelled in 1920's including addition of dormer windows with commemorative stained glass panels circa 1929 (see NOTES). Simple rectangular plan with apsed W (liturgical E) end; squared granite rubble with stuged granite dressings, part replaced at time of 1920's remodelling; slated roof.
E (SEA FACING) ELEVATION: plain gable end swept over entrance in porch/ vestibule to left; shouldered-arched doorcase (?and whole of porch) presumably part of 1920's remodelling. Circular window with wooden tracery and leaded glass; arched recess and hoodmould above; granite ashlar bellcote corbelled at apex, woth small bell on iron stand.
S ELEVATION: piend-roofed porch projecting to left with door right in re-entrant (E facing) elevation; 2-light 1920's window S; wallhead stack over wall of porch.
1920's porch projecting at right with latter addition (?coal store) in re-entranct angle. Windowless flank between; 2 1920's dormer windows above with 3-light leaded glass and steep pitched slated piended roof.
W APSIDAL END: altered 1920's. Gable end projecting awkwardly from
piend roof of canted end; weather-vane finial at apex; 2 1920's 2-light dormers facing NW and SW. W facing steeply-pitched gable has 2 square granite panels set in at base and apex, with incised cross details, presumably also of 1920's date.
Blind N ELEVATION: with 2 dormer windows, as S elevation.
INTERIOR: plain open timber roof. Chancel decorated with timber-dentilled cornice and dado, wall subdivided by later timber pilastrade, original decorative painted panels between (boarded up 1992). Open screen separating chancel from nave with strip panelled solid rail at sides, surmounted by heavy cross. Octagonal wooden pulpit with upper part panelled. Rose window at E with simple coloured glass, of 1920's date (central panel recently replaced).