1863. 3x3-bay symmetrical Gothick hall church with bellcote to entrance gable at S. Harled walls with droved sandstone ashlar margins and projecting cills to windows.
S (ENTRANCE) GABLE: symmetrical, gabled porch centred at ground with pointed-arched window in gable and vertically-boarded timber entrance door to E. Blind pointed-arched window centred over porch, set into advanced and shouldered centrepiece in principal gable breaking gablehead as harled plinth to corniced ashlar birdcage bellcote with bell-cast pyramidal slate cap; pointed-arched windows flanking porch at ground; gable framed by square ashlar buttresses breaking eaves as obelisk-like pinnacles.
E ELEVATION: pointed-arched window in each regularly-spaced bay.
N (REAR) GABLE: 2-bay gable with tall pointed-arched windows rising into gablehead.
W ELEVATION: matching E elevation, but with right bay obscured by modern flat-roofed addition.
Timber fixed-lights to pointed-arched windows with Gothick astragal pattern in arch-heads. Purple-grey slate roof with ashlar skew copes; bracketted skewputts and urn finial to N gable.
INTERIOR: open timber roof to entrance porch; stop-chamfered surround to border-glazed and panelled inner vestibule door with plate glass pointed-arched fanlight above. 2-leaf 8-panel door leading from vertically-boarded inner vestibule to hall. Raked timber floor and vertically-boarded wainscoting to hall; horizontally-boarded pews behind vertically-boarded principal pews with balustraded backs and ball-finialled newel posts facing timber pulpit centred in N gable comprising balustraded platform with panelled lectern at centre and ball-finialled balustrades to symmetrically-disposed steps, tripartite gothic panel rising behind with applied foliate carving and urn finials.
CHURCHYARD WALL: modern harled wall enclosing entrance area; wrought-iron gates bearing dates 1863 and 1963.