Lighthouse; Robert Stevenson, Engineer, 1831. Short circular
tower with semi-circular single storey building clasping
base, corbelled parapet with lattice cast-iron balustrade
and circular domed lattice-pane light. All white painted
Keepers' houses; pair single storey 4-bay houses, each
with advanced off-centre bay, and slightly lower outer
single storey, single bay addition; all white painted
tooled ashlar with contrasting painted cills and base
course; 12-pane glazing (modern fenestration to later
additions); eaves band and blocking course; flat roof.
Further later block comprising 1 single storey, 3-bay house
with adjoining 4-bay equipment room.
Fluted cast-iron sundial.
Enclosure wall; lighthouse and keepers' houses enclosed by
coped rubble wall. Pair square tooled ashlar gate piers with
simple square caps.