Dated 1844, remodelled probably 1903 by Duncan MacMillan. Rectangular plan church, orientated N-S, with 2-stage tower adjoining to SE, vestry to NW. Harled with ashlar dressings; buttresses, hoodmoulds, eaves course, parapet.
S ELEVATION: adjoined to SE corner; pointed-arch doorway to S with 2-leaf boarded door, hoodmould extending as string and cill course around tower. 3-light pointed-arch window above, date plaque reading "United Free Church, 1844, 1903", and tall louvred pointed-arch windows to belfry.
E ELEVATION: 2-light window at ground, (louvred window to belfry).
Cornice with water spouts, coped battlemented parapet around pyramidal slated roof with weathervane.
S ELEVATION: 3-light, stepped window with hoodmould, round panel with quatrefoil relief to gablehead, apex finial. Tower balanced at SW corner by large angle buttress with string courses and gablet cap.
W ELEVATION: 3-bays, divided by ashlar set-off buttresses; 3-light, cusped pointed-arch window to each bay. Lower, single storey vestry adjoining to N with round-arched doorway and window, finial to gable.
E ELEVATION: tower to S, 2 bays to N as above.
N ELEVATION: 2 tall, round-arched windows.
Small-pane, leaded stained glass to windows. Grey slates, ashlar coped skews, stack to vestry.
RETAINING WALL AND GATEPIERS: rubble coped wall, panelled ashlar gatepiers to S with pyramidal caps.
INTERIOR: remodelled by D MacMillan, circa 1890. Raked S-N, matchboarded to dado, stencilling above and around windows. Ribbed ceiling with stencilling. Stained glass to S presented by Rev G Macdonald and Family.