Built 1826-9. Church and 2-storey 3-bay presbytery all under
one long roof. Rectangular-plan. Harled. CHURCH: also 3 bays;
tall, depressed-arched windows, small-paned with intersecting
tracery to north, modern glazing to south gabled porch to
west, and cross finial. Slate roof.
Interior of church: triple-arched east end; 2 tall, bulbous
columns. Small-scale replica of Hew Lorimer's statue at West
Gerinish to north of church.
PRESBYTERY: central gabled porch to north; plate glass
sashes; modern kitchen addition to south. Stack at gable.
Partly enclosed by rubble-built walls; corniced square
gatepiers to north with pyramidal caps, also rubble-built.