Opened May 1903. Plain Gothic apsidal church (with presbytery
adjoining) raised on hill overlooking village. Coursed
squared rubble, contrasting painted margins and long and
short dressings. South gable gallery window and windows
flanking cross in apse with stylised plate tracery; other
windows lancets, single 2 or 3-light. Porch at south end of
east wall has pointed doorway and corbelled apex belfry.
Cross finial. Slate roof.
Interior: triple-arched chancel screen with cusped framing
above; altar supported on boat's bow, ship's lamp on nearby
column. Gallery to south with balustraded front. Stone font
in porch may be from an earlier building. Enclosed by
rubble-built wall (harled at south and at east).
Iron bell to north east on iron frame is from S.M.S.
Derfflinger, and recovered from Scapa Flow.