Built 1868. Long rectangular-plan church, formerly with
presbytery included under one roof: remodelled 1907 and
adjoining 2-storey 3-bay presbytery (not included in listing)
added to south east.
Harled, with rusticated quoins and chamfered window margins
all painted. 4 tall, pointed, key-stoned windows with
intersecting tracery to long west elevation, porch with
modern belfry to south gable, circular window below (altered)
original apex belfry; vestry at north end of east wall.
Interior: windows hoodmoulded; gallery on south wall with
arcaded open front and supported on cast-iron columns;
ceiling with double barrel-shaped vault extending to
(inserted) chancel arch.