Church built 1863, manse completed 1880; later vestry/hall
between, and set behind low wall. All harled. CHURCH:
rectangular-plan, 3 bays, single window either gable, door
and apex belfry to south gable, round-headed openings,
windows with intersecting tracery; slate roof; modern
vestry/hall also rectangular-plan, 3-bays and adjoins east
wall of church at north end.
Interior of church: pulpit with panelled front, steps either
side: gallery to south also with panelled front and supported
on single central column; Communion table a war memorial.
MANSE: 2 storeys, 3 bays, piended central porch, 4-pane sash
and case windows in painted margins, end stacks, slate roof.