There are no additional online documents for this record.
- Category: A
- Date Added: 05/10/1971
- Supplementary Information Updated: 06/06/2017
- Local Authority: Highland
- Planning Authority: Highland
- Parish: Boleskine And Abertarff
National Grid Reference
- NGR: NH 33766 3612
- Coordinates: 233766, 803612
Circa 1850, probably James Dredge. Double cantilever chain
suspension bridge; coursed bullfaced rubble battered
pylons linked by round-headed pedimented arches long dry-
stone approach causeway from E; wooden deck to bridge.
Statement of Special Interest
Now by-passed by 1932 concrete road bridge. Property in Care.
John Hume, THE INDUSTRIAL ARCHAEOLOGY OF SCOTLAND, ii (1977),
Historic Environment Scotland Properties