Dated 1672, with alteration of circa 1900. 2-storey and attic 3-bay former laird?s house with remains of former yard walls framing W elevation; single storey and attic 2-bay wing adjoining to N gable. Whitewashed cement-rendered walls.
W (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: asymmetrical, substantial buttresses flanking centre bay containing 20th century single storey lean-to timber porch and 2 narrow 8-pane windows at 1st floor; 12-pane window at ground in bay to left, narrow 8-pane window offset to right at 1st floor; blank at ground in bay to right, 12-pane window at 1st floor.
S GABLE: narrow 8-pane windows at ground in bay to left, and at 1st floor in bay to right; section of former yard wall extending to left containing archway with armorial panel dated 1672 centred above.
E (REAR) ELEVATION: asymmetrical, substantial buttresses flanking centre bay and clasping single storey lean-to addition, narrow 8-pane window off-set to left at 1st floor; narrow 8-pane window at ground between centre and left bays, and in left bay, 12-pane window at 1st floor in bay to left; narrow 8-pane windows at ground and 1st floors in bay to right.
N GABLE: single storey and attic addition; modern porch in W re-entrant angle with gabled dormer breaking eaves at left, box dormer and lean-to addition to rear; remains of former yard wall extending to right with rectangular gateway.
Timber sash and case windows. Corrugated sheet cladding to roof with crowstepped skews; whitewashed cement-rendered gablehead stacks with stone copes and circular cans.
INTERIOR: timber scale and platt stair to centre of house; early 18th century lugged-architraved timber chimneypiece with heavy corniced mantle-shelf and narrow rectangular overmantle to S wall of S room at 1st floor.