Dated 1838. Symmetrical 2-bay hall church of rectangular plan. Painted rubble walls and ashlar margins. Segmental-arched windows with projecting cills. Margined openings and corners.
E (ENTRANCE) GABLE: symmetrical, 8-panel 2-leaf timber entrance door in segmental-arched opening centred at ground, windows flanking, single stair window centred above, 2 gallery windows in gablehead.
S ELEVATION: 2 widely-spaced bays, former door in left bay, infilled to cill height and glazed above.
W GABLE: symmetrical, 2 large windows with high cills flanking centre.
N ELEVATION: mirrored image of S elevation.
Timber sash and case glazing, 12-pane to E gable, 30-pane to original hall windows; 12-pane top-hoppered lights to former doors; shutter hinge-pins to windows. Grey slate roof with sandstone ashlar skew-copes, ball finialled at apex of E gable, stugged ashlar bird-cage bell-cote with ball-finialled pyramidal cap to W gable. Small stugged ashlar wallhead stack to S elevation at vestry.
INTERIOR: vertically-boarded timber lining to vestibule, gallery stair at N side, 4-panel doors, that to S leading to vertically-boarded timber-lined vestry, that to W accessing hall (also timber lined) with horizontally-boarded pews facing pulpit centring W wall comprising perron steps to canted and panelled pulpit with corniced hexagonal canopy suspended above. Timber gallery across E wall, supported by cluster columns, with panelled and corniced front (currently infilled above (1997).
GRAVEYARD WALLS: harled battered rubble walls with triangular concrete cope enclosing church and tapering to W; Edwardian post box to SE corner.